SPIROMETER CMS-SP10B BLUETOOTH
This is for the Bluetooth version. The standard version is also available.
A spirometer is a hand-held equipment for checking lung conditions, adopts the infrared mode for measuring relative items, and is applicable for hospital, clinic for routine test.
Designed for daily home, healthcare and clinics.
• Ultra-thin design for portable carrying, easy operation for convenient test.
•Large TFT screen to display the test result clearly
• Measure FVC, PEF, FEV1 etc. parameters synchronously
• Support diagnosis evidence by volume and flow rate chart display
• With precise, credible test result and good consistency
• Built-in predicted value, display the test current condition by red, yellow and green bar
• Provide repeated measure and memorize the correlative data
• Communication with the computer with the USB (or Bluetooth), which can calculate data, analyse trend and export (Software is NOT compatible with Window XP 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit and Windows 8.)
• Built-in lithium battery, battery power display
• Automatic power-off when there is no operation in one minute.
MODEL: SPIROMETER CMS-SP10
Display : 1.8” 160 x 128 TFT display, led backlight
Dimensions : 97(L) x 89(W) x 36(H)mm
Flow Range : 2ℓ/s-16ℓ/s
Flow-Volume accuracy : ±3% or 50ml (whichever is greater)
Flow accuracy : ±5% or 200ml/s (whichever is greater)
Maximum volume : 10 ℓ
Operating Environment :
Temperature : ±5°C ~ +40°C
Atmospheric pressure : 70kPa ~ 106kPa
Relative Humidity : ≤ 80%
Power Supply : DC3.7 V lithium battery
Weight : 150g
Quality Standard : ISO13485
PLEASE SEND AN E-MAIL REGARDING STOCK AVAILABILITY, PRICE AND DELIVERY OPTIONS AND PRICES. PLEASE NOTE: Expected delivery dates or times given by us, our suppliers, or our couriers are given as a guide only. We cannot be held liable for any losses or costs incurred from delivery at a different date or time.
Cell : 074 724 2492
Fax : 086 608 6779
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org