AED CUER2 DUAL MODE WITH CARRY CASE
AUTOMATED/MANUAL DEFIBRILLATOR – CU-ER2
– Two Functions: Manual Mode – 12 steps escalating & AED Mode – 150J into a 50Ω load.
– Automatic analysis of patient ECG
– User guide with text and voice prompts.
– 320 X 240 graphic LCD display.
– Versatile Power Supply, rechargeable battery pack and AC adapter standard.
– Car cigar lighter jack power cord and disposable battery pack optional.
– Battery has capacity of 200 shocks when fully charged.
– Rescue data collected is stored in internal flash memory.
– Rescue data can be downloaded for review, archiving and printing.
– Automatic self tests, prompts and alarms given if device fails self tests.
MODEL : CU-ER2
– Patient connection: Defibrillation Pads, ECG Electrodes.
– Bandwidth: Monitoring Mode: 0.3 to 40Hz (-3dB) EMS Mode – 1~30Hz
– ECG size: 5,10, 20mm/mV display on monitor ( Auto scaling)
– Heart rate: Digital 30 to 300 bpm (±2%)
– Operation mode: Manual / Semi automatic
– Waveform: e-cube biphasic (BTE type)
– Energy: – Manual mode: Variable energy levels selection (12 steps escalating)
(2, 3, 5, 7, 10, 20, 30, 50, 70, 100, 150, 200)J – AED mode: 150J into a 50Ω load
– Synchronous Cardio version: Energy deliver begins within 60ms of the QRS peak
– Charging time: Less than 10 seconds
– Controls: – Manual mode: CHARGE, SYNC (R-wave), DISARM
– AED mode: ANALYZE, PAUSE
– Detection Level: > 0.1mV ECG
– Defibrillation Electrodes: Multifunction electrodes (Disposable)
Adult adhesive pads (pre-gelled)
Voice and Text Prompts
– Voice and text prompts guide the user through the protocol
– All the user interfaces are supported in local language for easy use.
Data Storage & Management
– Internal flash memory: 12 hours of event and ECG recording
– Smart Media Card (32M): 42 hours of event and ECG recording or 1 hour if voice recording is enabled.
– Multi patient data recording – review the patient’s ECG, Incident details and the device information – Transmit multi patient data to PC
– Power On Self-Test / Run Time Self-Test / Manual Test
– Periodic Self-Tests (daily / weekly / monthly)
– Screen Type: High resolution display (graphic LCD) – Screen size: 4 inches diagonal, 320×240 pixels – Sweep speed: 25mm/sec, nominal – Viewing time: 3.2 seconds
– Size: 305mm x 250mm x 95mm (L x W x H)
– Weight: Approximately 2.8Kg – Patient Isolation: Type BF
– Input: 100 ~ 240V AC 50/60Hz 1.2A – Output: + 12VDC, 3.5A
– 12V Nickel-Metal Hydride battery pack (rechargeable) – Charging time: Minimum of 4 hours for full charging – Capacity: when new, minimum of 200 shocks deliveries (fully charged)
– UART port – IrDA port
– Device, 1 Sets of pads, 1 Power Cord, 1 AC Adapter, 1 Long Life NI-MH battery, 1 Operator’s Manual, 1 Quick Reference Card, Carrying Case
– Car Cigar Lighter Jack Power Cord
– SmartMedia Card (32M)
– External Thermal Printer (wire) and paper
– UART Cable / ECG Cable (3 lead) / ECG Electrodes.
– Data management software(CU-EX1) for multi patient
– Lithium Battery (disposable)
PLEASE SEND AN E-MAIL REGARDING STOCK AVAILABILITY, PRICE AND DELIVERY OPTIONS AND PRICES. PLEASE NOTE: Expected delivery dates or times given by us, our suppliers, or our couriers are given as a guide only. We cannot be held liable for any losses or costs incurred from delivery at a different date or time.
Cell : 074 724 2492
Fax : 086 608 6779
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org