ALCOSCAN AL1100F VUVUTHELA HIGH SPEED INDUSTRY BREATHALYSER
Alcoscan AL1100F is a highly sensitive high speed alcohol tester for testing the breath of drivers and workers entering sites.
AL1100F has a Fuel Cell Sensor for ethanol specific alcohol testing and provides a long calibration cycle of 1 year before requiring calibration.
Alcoscan AL1100F permits approximately 12 tests per minute without the use of mouth pieces.
AL1100F provides both Active and Passive testing with Passive testing being effective when drivers or workers have difficulty exhaling.
Annual calibration is recommended.
Indication of B.A.C – PASS 0.000 to 0.009 B.A.C. indicated by GREEN LED
– WARNING / LOW 0.01 to 0.049% B.A.C. indicated by AMBER LED
– FAIL 0.05 % B.A.C and above indicated by RED LED – On or Over Legal Driving Limit in South Africa -These limits are adjustable to your requirements.
Accuracy +/-0.005%BAC at 0.100%BAC
Mouth piece No Mouthpiece Required – No Touch Design
Sensor Type Electrochemical Fuel Cell Alcohol Sensor – Ethanol Specific
Power supply 12V AC fully rechargeable unit. 12V Power Supply included and In-car charger included
Dimension (mm) 150 (height) X 75 (width) X 24
Notes – Auto power off, Battery Low Indication and fully re-chargeable.
– Robust Silicone Skin with magnet provided standard
– Air flow rate checking for no blows
– For Law-Enforcement AL1100F is Calibrated to Warn (Amber) at Professional Driver Legal Limit of 0.02%B.A.C (0.10Mg/l BrAC & Fail (Red) at Legal Limit of 0.05%B.A.C (0.24Mg/ BrAC)
PLEASE SEND AN E-MAIL REGARDING STOCK AVAILABILITY, PRICE AND DELIVERY OPTIONS AND PRICES. PLEASE NOTE: Expected delivery dates or times given by us, our suppliers, or our couriers are given as a guide only. We cannot be held liable for any losses or costs incurred from delivery at a different date or time.
Cell : 074 724 2492
Fax : 086 608 6779
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org