GARRETT PRO-POINTER METAL DETECTOR AT
The Pro-Pointer AT provides all terrain versatility for locating and pinpointing metallic targets. It is environmentally protected from the elements and is fully submersible to a maximum depth of 10 feet or 3 meters.
Pro-Pointer AT Unique Features:
– Fully waterproof to 10 feet with orange color for added visibility underwater.
– Maximum Sensitivity for improved detection of nuggets and other small targets. Choose from three Sensitivity levels.
– Fast Retune: Quick button press instantly tunes out environment or narrows detection field for precise pinpointing of larger targets.
– Retuning allows user to quickly:
— Shrink detection field to precisely pinpoint large targets
— Tune out mineralized ground, wet beach sand, etc.
— Help gauge target size/distance
— Help identify edges of large target
— Pinpoint multiple targets versus one large target signal
– Lost Pro-Pointer Alarm: After 5 minutes with no button presses, the pinpointer emits periodic warning chirps.
– Automatic power off after 60 minutes of warning chirps; saves batteries.
– Simple, single-button operation for Power, Retune, Sensitivity adjustment, and Stealth Mode.
– Ruler in Inches and Centimeters molded into side of pinpointer to judge target depth.
– Lanyard Attachment Loop molded into side of pinpointer.
– New power button is easy to operate even with gloves.
Other Pro-Pointer AT Features:
– Patented Proportional Audio/Vibration
– Patented scraping blade for searching soil
– Twice the battery life of other pinpointers with LED lights.
– Pinpointing tip and 360° detection area
– LED Flashlight for low light uses.
– Includes woven belt holster and 9-volt battery.
– Large power button
• Size (mm): 229L x 38T tapered to 22T
• Indicator: audio/vibration pulse rate
• Fully waterproof upto 3m
• 360° side scan detection area.
• Single 9V battery (included)
• Weight: 1 Kg
PLEASE SEND AN E-MAIL REGARDING STOCK AVAILABILITY, PRICE AND DELIVERY OPTIONS AND PRICES. PLEASE NOTE: Expected delivery dates or times given by us, our suppliers, or our couriers are given as a guide only. We cannot be held liable for any losses or costs incurred from delivery at a different date or time.
Cell : 074 724 2492
Fax : 086 608 6779
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org