RESUSCI ANNE BASIC – FULL BODY
• Educationally effective by focusing on the performance level of key CPR skills and techniques for adults
• Cost efficient through easy to use and maintain disposable airways
• Realistic full-body anatomy and landmarks provide the essential features necessary to learn realistic victim handling and quality adult CPR skills
• Enhanced student motivation through use of the optional SkillGuide indicator allowing real-time CPR performance feedback during training
• Modular design allows various limbs to be attached to enhance training
• Logistically convenient transportation through use of either a soft pack or hard carrying case
• Natural obstruction of the airway allows students to learn the important technique of opening the airway so that in a real-life situation they know how to effectively administer air to the victim.
• Head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust allows students to correctly practice airway maneuvers necessary when resuscitating a real victim
• Occluded airway with hyperextension stresses proper head position
• Realistic resistance for chest compression allows the students to experience the amount of pressure needed to perform proper chest compressions in a real-life situation.
• Anatomically correct landmarks and sternal notch allow the student to practice identification of all anatomical landmarks relevant to adult CPR
• Articulating arms, legs, and head allow realistic weight and handling of an adult during obstructed airway maneuvers
• Carotid pulse simulation to realistically check for pulse
• Disposable non-rebreathing airways are suitable for use by more than one student during class and are quick and easy to change after each training session
• Optional SkillGuide CPR performance indicator provides immediate objective feedback on ventilation duration and volume, compression depth, and hand position
• Removable/reusable faces allow each student to have their own mouth-to-mouth face and offers easy after-class cleaning and sanitation
PLEASE SEND AN E-MAIL REGARDING STOCK AVAILABILITY, PRICE AND DELIVERY OPTIONS AND PRICES. PLEASE NOTE: Expected delivery dates or times given by us, our suppliers, or our couriers are given as a guide only. We cannot be held liable for any losses or costs incurred from delivery at a different date or time.
Cell : 074 724 2492
Fax : 086 608 6779
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org