DIGITAL PRICE COMPUTING SCALE 40KG
This scale is an accurate measuring piece of equipment most suitable for Super Markets, Grocery Stores, and other retail outlets. It is a versatile machine because it also runs on rechargeable battery in case of lack of mains power. The scale will also automatically switch off when it is in non-use condition in order to save power.
This scale has digital displays on the front and rear of the scale.
This is great for a Fish Market, Meat Market, Cafeteria, Grocery, Restaurant and more
This scale is very lightweight and has a durable stainless steel top for easy clean-up
The front has the input keyboard and the front and back both have the following: Weight (lbs), Unit Price and Total Price.
So you and your customer can see the price of what is being bought.
* Stainless Steel Platform
* 5-digit Readout for Weight & Unit Price, 6-digit Readout for Total Price
* Highly Accurate & Reliable Reading
* Fuse Protected for Safety
* Rechargeable Battery or DirectlyPlug-in 110V Power Cord
Main Functions: (description may be different for each scale)
* Dual LCD Display: front LCD display ( for owners ) & back LCD display ( for customers )
* Tare Function: measure the net weight of the items
* Zero Key: reset the readouts
* Accumulation Operation: sum up the total price for different items with different price, up to 99 times accumulation
* Unit Price Memorizing: 8 buttons (M1 – M8 – can vary and be different for each scale) for memorizing unit price frequently used
* Overloading Indicator: “Full” will be displayed in Weight Pane and “—-” in Unit Price Pane and meanwhile alarming when overloaded
* Sleep-mode: item will automatically switch to sleep-mode when idle.
Parcel size and weight :
Gross weight : 7kg
Net weight : 6.2
Size : 38.2cm x 36.2cm x 13.3cm
PLEASE SEND AN E-MAIL REGARDING STOCK AVAILABILITY, PRICE AND DELIVERY OPTIONS AND PRICES. PLEASE NOTE: Expected delivery dates or times given by us, our suppliers, or our couriers are given as a guide only. We cannot be held liable for any losses or costs incurred from delivery at a different date or time.
Cell : 074 724 2492
Fax : 086 608 6779
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org