NEWBORN ANNE – NEONATAL RESUSCITATION TRAINING
The Newborn Anne is a manikin designed for skills training in neonatal resuscitation.
With anatomical accuracy and product features designed to focus on the critical, resuscitation skills required in the first ten minutes of a newborn’s life, Newborn Anne meets the key components of all neonatal clinical training curricula.
Product Benefits :
* Educational effective allowing specific neonatal resuscitation skills to be taught individually or in combination with other skills.
* Realistic anatomical landmarks and durable design simulate a full-term female newborn.
* Lightweight and portable design allows Newborn Anne to be highly mobile for use in multiple clinical settings.
* Newborn Anne is easy to use and has been designed to be integrated into all neonatal training curricula.
* Built from the SimNewB platform, Newborn Anne has been specifically designed with manikin features that are clinically relevant to acquire the skills in training for neonatal life support.
Product Features :
* Newborn Anne accurately represents a full term (40 week), 50th percentile newborn female, measuring 21″ and weighing 7 lbs.
* The airway is designed to allow for training in all aspects of newborn airway management, including the use of positive-pressure airway devices, and the placement of ET tubes and LMAs.
* The torso includes functionality to relieve a tension pneumothorax via needle decompression.
* The patent umbilicus has a manually generated pulse and can be assessed , cut and can be catheterized for IV access.
* Newborn Anne features IO access in both legs.
OPTIONAL EXTRA :
Congenital Anomoly Kit
The Anomaly Kit was designed by Laerdal with the American Academy of Pediatrics to meet the training of the Neonatal Resuscitation Program. ]
The following parts are included in the Anomaly Set :
* Cystic Hygroma Head Skin with Cystic Hygroma Insert
* Cleft Lip Head Skin
* Forceps Head Skin
* Polycystic Kidneys
* Myelomeningocele Insert
* Omphalocele Insert
This kit is ordered separately – please enquire on the price of this kit .
PLEASE SEND AN E-MAIL REGARDING STOCK AVAILABILITY, PRICE AND DELIVERY OPTIONS AND PRICES. PLEASE NOTE: Expected delivery dates or times given by us, our suppliers, or our couriers are given as a guide only. We cannot be held liable for any losses or costs incurred from delivery at a different date or time.
Cell : 074 724 2492
Fax : 086 608 6779
E-Mail : email@example.com